1. OUR FREE AND DEPOSIT

A 60% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 40% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.

The 60% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.

 

2. SUPPLY OF MATERIALS

You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.

Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.

 

3. VARIATIONS

We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.

Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of IDR200K per hour.

 

4. PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY

Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.

 

5. APPROVAL OF WORK

On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.

 

6. PAYMENT

Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 40% balance of the project.

 

7. WARRANTY BY YOU AS TO OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS

You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trade marks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications.

You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.

 

8. REJECTED WORK

If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period, or not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.

 

9. LICENSING

Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.

 

10. CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS

You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.

 

11. OWNERSHIP OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WEB HOSTING

We will supply to you account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.